Mini Golf at the museum is a day where we set up 18 mini golf holes throughout the entire museum, taking over most of the exhibits. This is a special fundraiser to support the museum.
Sunday, February 23, noon-5pm
Members, you can get in at 11am!
It’s a day of family Mini Golf at the Museum! You heard right! We are setting up a mini golf course throughout the entire museum and families are invited to try to putt through all 18 holes! Please note that limited museum exhibits will be available during Mini Golf fun.
Sages Entertainment will be roaming the course from 11:30am-1pm with their roaming magic!
Take a photo complete with silly props with Go-Foto Yourself New England!
This event is recommended for ages 2 and older, but all are welcome. Tickets are $5 per person and free for kids under the age of 2; $20 for a family of 4 or more (includes 2 adults and their dependent children). Entry price includes ONE 18-hole round of mini golf. EARLY ENTRY FOR MEMBERS: If you are a CMNH Member, of any level, you and your family can start golfing at 11am, one hour before we open to the public!
Regular museum discounts like military or library passes do not apply for this special event day, however we will still honor the $1/person when you present an EBT Card.
Tickets will go on sale Monday, January 13th until 5pm the day before or purchase them at the door.
Grown-up Play Date: Mini Golf
Saturday, February 22, 7-9pm
Remember when “playing golf” meant a trip to the Mini Golf Course? Well, we want to bring back that old-school fun! Adults 21+ can join us at the museum for this special Saturday Grown-up Play Date, where they can play 18 holes inside the Children’s Museum of NH! Enjoy a cash bar and music while you play through the Dino Detective exhibit, or putt past the Yellow Submarine!
Big kids only (21+) and you must have a valid ID. Tickets are $12 online until 5pm the day of the event, then they cost $15 at the door.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 13, 2020.
This Grown-up Play Date is sponsored by Centrus Digital:
Thank you to our 2020 Premier Hole Sponsors:
Thank you to our 2020 Mini Golf Tee Sponsors:
Calling All Cargo Moving & Storage
Granite State Wild PeeWee Select 2 Ice Hockey
Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin, P.A.
Whittier Falls Housing
Summit Land Development
Beacon Retirement Group
Fences Unlimited and the Stove Shoppe
Barnea & True Families
Tri City Subaru
Monarch School of New England
Little Tree Education
Thank you to our 2020 In-Kind Sponsors
DeeLuxe Bartending & Event Specialists, LLC
Go FOTO Yourself New England
Hilltop Fun Center
Interested in Sponsoring?
Sponsorships of any amount are welcome, and all Sponsors will receive:
- Company logo on mini-golf scorecards
- Name listed on Museum event webpage and poster (printed and online versions) & closed circuit TV in museum
- Acknowledgement in Museum e-newsletter, social media network and press releases
- Live mentions day(s) of event
Exclusive Presenting Sponsor: $3,000
- Company name highlighted in Event Title (i.e. Mini-Golf at the Museum Presented by…)
- Company logo on all Mini-Golf marketing materials
- First choice of which hole you would like to sponsor
- Opportunity to set up a marketing table at event
- 10 tickets to each golf event on both Saturday and Sunday
Premium Hole Sponsor: $500
- Your choice of Mini-Golf holes to sponsor (excluding Presenting Sponsor choice)
- Larger space to decorate with more room for personalized marketing materials/signs
- 4 tickets to Saturday, February 22 adults-only (21+) mini-golf event
- 4 tickets to Sunday, February 23 family mini-golf event
Hole Sponsor: $250
- Opportunity to embellish your hole with signage & decorations of your choice
- 2 tickets to Saturday, February 22 adults-only (21+) mini-golf event
- 2 tickets to Sunday, February 23 family mini-golf event
"I have some questions": That's ok too! Reach out to Paula Rais at email@example.com or at 603-742-2002 and we'll be happy to help you.
Guidelines for Decorating Mini Golf Holes
- Best to keep the footprint of any obstacle under 3 ft in any direction so it can be placed just about anywhere.
- No breakable materials or fluids.
- If you want to use electricity, please bring a very long power cord to give us flexibility on where to locate your hole relative to the power outlet.
- Avoid using any materials that shed or will otherwise make debris.
- If you want the obstacle to have an aperture the ball must go through, it should be at least 18” wide.
- Any ramps that will cause the ball to go up needs a ceiling. Anything that will cause the ball to elevate creates the potential for someone to hit it too hard and send the ball airborne.
- Last issue is playability. Please be advised that many players will be under age 5. Please create holes that won't be too difficult to get through.