Check out our "STEAM Fun for All Ages" Playlist over on YouTube! Here is a taste:
We've developed a series of four STEM Video Challenges for K-5 students:
School Virtual Programs
The education team at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire have created virtual formats for three of their most popular school group visit programs, including one NEW program - "Engineer a Fairy Tale!"
Our Educators actively update the museum's blog with lots of fun ideas for STEAM learning.
- Make an Oil & Water Sensory bottle
- Do a little Ice Exploration
- Play a Pattern Snake game
- Learn about our STEAM Innovation Lab
- Discover how to Recycle those markers into watercolor
- and more!
We have developed some great free downloadable resources and activities for parents and educators to teach different topics:
- Patterns: Learn about shape and color patterns, symmetry, and more!
- Dinosaurs: Learn about Paleontology, Fossils, and Dinosaurs themselves!
- Sound: Learn all about the science of sound!
More Online Learning & Fun
If you are looking for more STEAM related online resources, check out our favorites organized by theme: