Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Children's Museum of New Hampshire's Cash or Car Raffle Fundraiser!
And the winner is...
David and Deborah B. from Dover, NH!
Due to your support, the true winners are the 101,000 children and families that the Children's Museum of New Hampshire serves each year, including 28% of our visitors facing challenging circumstances who access our exhibits and programs for free or reduced admission. Your contribution makes that possible!
With sincere thanks,
The entire staff and board of the Children's Museum of New Hampshire
The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire's annual car or cash raffle is the Museum's largest fundraiser, providing critical support for our educational programs and exhibits. Tickets are only $100 and if you win, you could choose between $25,000 towards a new Nissan of your choice from Port City Nissan ~ or $20,000 cash!
Which Car Would You Choose?
Just a few of your choices include:
- 2022 Rogue
- 2022 Pathfinder
- 2022 Frontier
- 2022 Leaf
- 2022 Altima
- 2022 Murano
Please see official rules below before purchasing your ticket(s).
- This raffle is conducted by the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, a 501(c)(3) organization whose place of business is 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- The drawing will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at The Brook Casino in Seabrook, NH between 5-7pm. The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent auditor. The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance.
- First place car or cash are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle or cash prize.
- 775 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Monday, March 21, 2022 until noon on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.