The Children's Museum of New Hampshire's Reach All Initiative helps develop financial resources that support visits by families in challenging circumstances. Every year, the Children's Museum of New Hampshire welcomes over 93,000 visitors, 28% of whom come through our doors for free or reduced admission. Ensuring accessibility to Children's Museum of New Hampshire experiences for all is a central part of our mission, and we believe that to serve as a critical resource for families, we must meet the needs in our community.
How can my family visit the museum for free or reduced admission?
- Library Letters: You can reserve a letter to visit CMNH on a specific day from many local libraries that will offer half off admission for up to 4 people. Check with your local library for availability.
- Military Discounts:
- During the School Year (Fall to early Spring): Military personnel, including veterans, and their families will receive a 50% admission discount throughout the school year.
- Summer: Armed Forces Day through Labor Day, we offer current and retired military personnel and their immediate family members free admission. Supported by Service Credit Union and Blue Star Museums.
- EBT Card Discount: The Children's Museum of New Hampshire offers $1 per person admission to those who show an EBT card and a valid ID at our front desk. This discount is valid for up to two adults (the EBT cardholder, his/her spouse/partner or co-parent) and their dependent children. The Children's Museum of New Hampshire accepts valid EBT cards from NH and other states. Note: EBT cards are NOT accepted for payment.
- Social Service Agency Client Passes: If you are a client of a social service agency, ask if they are one of our Funded Admission Partner Organizations.
- Teachers: Teachers who teach Pre-K through 5th grade can present proof of employment (school ID, pay-stub) and receive half off their admission only.
I work at a Social Service Agency. How can I get passes from the Funded Admission Program?
Funded Admission passes are available through our 501(c)(3) non-profit partner organizations. To be eligible, you must be an active participant at one of the Children's Museum of New Hampshire's partnering organizations. If you work at a non-profit agency and would like to inquire about admission passes for your clients through the Funded Admission Program, please contact Monique Deforge for information.
I am a staff member at a Title I School in New Hampshire. Is my school qualified for discounted visits?
Yes! The Children's Museum of New Hampshire has created the Museum InReach program to engage underserved audiences. This program involves a statewide effort to bring student groups to the Children's Museum of New Hampshire at no charge. Museum InReach provides subsidized bus transportation and curriculum-based visits to the museum for school-wide Title I Schools. Museum InReach visits are available September-March. Please contact Leila McRae for more information.
This program is made possible with generous support from Lincoln Financial Foundation.